How to cancel a series recording on your Prism® TV DVR
Canceling a Scheduled Series Using the Recorded TV Menu
- To cancel a scheduled series recording using the RECORDED TV menu, press RECORDED TV on your remote.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW key to select SERIES to see a list of series that are scheduled to be recorded.
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROWS to scroll through the list and select the series you'd like to cancel.
- Press OK to make your selection and launch the Series Info Screen.
- Select CANCEL SERIES and press OK.
- Press OK a second time to confirm you want to cancel the series.
Canceling a Scheduled Series Using the Guide
- To cancel a scheduled series recording using the GUIDE screen, press GUIDE on your remote.
- Use the ARROW keys on your remote control to navigate the Guide and select a program of the series you want to cancel recording.
- Puedes usar la tecla FF para avanzar al mismo bloque de tiempo para el día siguiente. A series of red dots will appear next to program titles of series that are scheduled to be recorded.
- Press RECORD once to cancel the series. The red dots will disappear.